Welcome to BP Survival
Here are few basic commands every player should be aware of for optimal server experience.
If you haven’t be sure to ENABLE resource pack when you join the server! Some features might not work correctly without it. If you rejected it you can enable it from Server list>Edit server>Enable resource pack.
Feel free to ask any additional question on server or on our server Discord.
- /spawn – teleports you to spawn
- /sethome – sets your location as home (you can setup multiple homes)
- /home – teleports you to your home location
- /warps – shows all available server warps
- /pwarp – shows all available player warps on server
- /shop – open shop GUI
- /bal – check your server balance
- /skills – check and upgrade your skills here
- /ah – access server auction house (/ah sell to sell items)
- /em menu – your book menu for adventure guild
- /val viewrecipes – this commands shows you all custom recipes
- /ag – teleport to adventurers guild and start your adventure
- /rtp – teleport randomly around the world
- /jobs – access server jobs panel and join one to earn money
- /rankup – go up the ranks when you earn enough money
- /pp – access player particles menu (only donator and Member ranks)
- /showitem – show items to other players around you
Our sever uses custom crafting system, for more info please check Custom Crafting tab.
Important command: /val viewrecipes (all custom crafting recipes)
We have re-worked survival crafting system for our server to prevent players from jumping to end game gear in few hours.
You might be wondering why your tools have low durability or why you cant craft certain things, for example iron tools.
Let us clear that mystery, shall we?
To be able to craft better tools (and iron in general) you need to level up your Smithing skill (/skills).
Once you unlock the Tier III tools crafting from /skills and in smithing skill you will be able to craft iron tools.
You craft iron tools by smelting Iron Ingot again to get Hot Iron Ingot which acts as normal iron ingot but is needed in order to craft anything with iron. Your tools will have better durability but there is a way to make them even more durable.
After that you can further strengthen your iron tools by smelting them again to make them “Red-Hot” modifier. This basically reduced the tool durability but you need to throw it into a cauldron with water to “cool” it down and make it 2x more durable (screenshots bellow).
Tool and armor modifiers
After you have done that you have few more options to make your tools even sharper and faster. You can use next modifiers in crafting table with iron tools and armor:
- Any Iron Armor piece + Hot Iron Ingot = Well-Fit modifier (stronger armor)
- Any Iron Tool + Sharpening stone = Sharper modifier (sharper tools)
- Any Iron Tool + Polishing stone = Razor Sharp modifier (even sharper tools)
- Any Iron Tool + Leather = Fast modifier (faster swing speed)
- Sharpening stone: 1x stone + 1x flint (shapeless)
- Polishing stone: 1x Andesite + 1x Clay ball
We got few custom weapons you can craft on our server like:
- War hammer
War hammer crafting:
Here is a short video on how to claim land and protect it from others.
Land protection goes for doors, animals, you name it as long as the claim covers all your property.
To add someone to your claim do /trust (their name) while inside of the claim.
To check your claims (and if land is claimed around you) please use stick with right click.
To teleport randomly around the world use next command:
This command will search for a place to randomly teleport you inside a radius of 5000×5000 blocks.
It will teleport you only to safe locations and if it fails to find one it wont teleport you and can you can try again.
On our server we allow of items drop on players death but instead of items randomly dropping it will create chest as in screenshot bellow.
Players can have max 10 death chests after which when new one is created oldest one will be deleted (with any items that might be in it).
To retrieve your death chest you can use command /back and punch (left click) the death chest and it will transport all of your items to your inventory if you have enough space.
Auction house lets players auction their items for custom price to other players.
To access auction house use /ah command.
To add items to auction house use /ah sell (item price).
Each player can have max 5 listings on their auction house and items they add will expire after 7 days if they are not sold.
Expired items will be in their auction house inventory that they can retrieve.
Players can create their own shops using Chest Shop plugin.
To create it you need 2 items, chest and a sign.
How to create a Player Shop
- Place a chest on the ground
- Place a sign 1 block away from the chest (for example, above it)
- On the sign, write:
- Leave the first line empty. It will be automatically filled with your name by the plugin (if you have the permission ChestShop.admin then you can create shops with the names of other players)
- Second line is the amount of items to buy or sell
- Third line is a combination of buy and sell prices. You need to have a price indicator (like ‘B’ – price that will apply to items BOUGHT by PLAYERS – or ‘S’ – the SELL price) near the price – the prices are separated by a colon :
Some of the possible price combinations: “B 5:5 S”, “B 5”, “S free”
- The forth line will hold the id/name of the item. Write ? on the sign and the item will be autofilled with the one from the chest or you can click on the sign with the item afterwards.
Optionally you can put the actual name of the item on the forth line. You can find out the name of the item that you’re holding by running /iteminfo
A person can buy 64 diamonds for 10 dollars and sell them back for 5 dollars from Phoenix616
- /iteminfo – Get information about the item in your hand
- /iteminfo <id/name> – Get information about the item with the given id or name
- /shopinfo – Get information about the looked-at shop
Our server offers over 200+ custom enchants for all parts of your gear.
To access all available custom enchants and see in which rarity and category they are you can see them by their color in enchant GUI.
To access all enchants GUI use /ee enchants.
Enchanted Leggings example:
GUI for all custom enchants:
Example; if you get a blue enchant you can see its Elite enchant and look for it in corresponding category.
You can get crates from following sources:
Note that all crates are obtainable in game without any purchase, donating for crates only provides you with additional crates if you wish to get more of certain crates.
Currently there are 17 obtainable crates with custom loot. More to come in future when more loot gets introduced to server and more boss mobs come out way.
When you get a crate you can check what rewards are possible to be obtained from one my left clicking with it while in hand. It will show you names, items and % you have to get certain rewards.
Player warps are warps players them self’s can create and manage further.
To access player warps use next commands:
- /pw help
GUI menu when you open player warps menu:
With player warps you can monetize your for example mob farms by charging teleport costs to your farm per use and other players can see the rating (if any) of your warps.
Player particles can be used to customize how do you look on the server.
Members rank can few options, while MemberX and Donators (all tiers) get access to all particles from plugin and effects.
To access particles GUI menu use command /pp.
Bellow are some examples of pre-made presets of particles.
Earn money by joining up to 3 jobs and gaining levels and experience in those areas.
To check and join jobs use next commands:
- /jobs join (to browse jobs)
- /jobs join (job name to join job)
- /jobs help
There are currently 12 jobs available for players to join and those are:
- Brewer – earns money by brewing pitons
- Builder – earns money by building structures
- Crafter – earns money from crafting items
- Digger – earns money from digging
- Enchanter – earns money from enchanting
- Explorer – earns money from exploring the map
- Farmer – earns money from farming crops
- Fisherman – Earns money from fishing
- Hunter – earns money from hunting
- Miner – earns money from mining
- Weaponsmith – earns money from crafting and repairing weapons
- Woodcutter – earns money by felling and planting trees
Our serves has progressive ranks that you can earn with in-game money (from jobs, voting, trading items, selling in auction house, selling in virtual shop and more) that give you more benefits the more you rank up even leading to getting some cosmetic perks as donator ranks.
To rankup use next command:
If you have enough money you will rank up to next rank, if not message will let you know to earn more and try again later when you earned more money.
You can sell and buy items on our virtual shop. The shop prices are always default and are geared more towards those who like to build rather then earn big $$$ but profit from mob farms is still possible.
To access GUI shop use next command:
When you use that command a shop looking like this will open up and you can browse it and purchase items you might need for your time on our server.
You can create your own villager shows by offering villagers in towns 64 emeralds and you will hire them as your own clerks (you will get them as mob egg you can place). Finally those Nitwits can have use other then being annoying.
After you got the egg you can place it where ever you want (except other claimed regions) and set trades with what ever items you want your villager sell and what to sell, or you can buy items too in exchange. Screenshot bellow.
How the trades look to players when setup:
How the shop looks from editor:
You can edit anything and everything for villagers, here is the list:
- add 1-5 item pages
- set shop name
- move shopkeeper
- toggle baby variant
- choose profession
- choose villager variant
- choose badge color
If you have any further questions best to ask in game or on our discord server regarding Shopkeeper setup.